If you are thinking about buying an iPad mini but are confused as to which model you should purchase, here is our comparison between the 2019 and 2021 iPad mini versions.
The new iPad mini has some upgrades featured which can make it very tempting to opt for this newer model. Here are the features that come with the new iPad mini (2021).
· It delivers up to 80 percent faster performance than the previous versions.
· It also comes with a USB-C port, which increases connectivity speed.
· The new iPad Mini has a larger 8.3 inch liquid retina display
· Both the Wifi only and the Cellular version are lighter
· The Touch ID is now at the top right corner, rather than at the bottom which gives the touchscreen a more elegant style.
· Now equipped with a USB-C connector rather than a lightning connector
· The sound is superior with the new speakers
· The Battery life is the same as the 2019 version.
· Much faster with the A15 Bionic chipset
· Improved front camera for video calls
Is the upgraded 2021 model worth paying more?
To sum up, the new iPad Mini doesn’t have many cons except the much higher price compared to the older model. The new iPad Mini clearly is worth buying compared to the older version if you don’t mind splurging more.